HUBER KISS K6 -25C to 200C 4.5L Refrigerated Heated Circulator
The new Huber KISS controller combines state-of-the-art technology with simple operation and stylish design. KISS models are suitable for routine tasks in research and industry and are convincing as practice oriented basic equipment. Option: Pt100 sensor connection #10519 to display (not control) e.g. of the process temperature (only available factory fitted, additional charge).
Cooling bath thermostats with insulated cooling baths are an economic solution for thermoregulation of objects directly in the thermostat bath. The units are therefore suitable for a number of typical heating and cooling tasks such as sample temperature control, materials testing, quality control, analyses, etc. Cooling circulator operates with natural refrigerants and are therefore offer an environmentally friendly solution to temperature control. In addition, cooling circulators are fitted with automatic refrigeration capacity adjustment, reducing energy consumption and waste heat down to the absolute essential. With low level protection and adjustable over heating protection the units fulfil the requirements of Safety Class III/FL according to DIN 12876. The thermostats can also be used for externally attached applications using the pump connections at the rear.
Huber KISS K6 features
- KISS temperature controller
- Bright, large OLED display
- Simple operation with menu navigation
- Simultaneous display of setpoint, Tmin, Tmax and actual temperature
- Status displays for pump, cooling and heating
- Overtemperature and low level protection
- Safety class III/FL (DIN 12876)
- USB and RS232 interfaces
- Autostart function for power failure
- 3 colour versions available: grey (standard), blue, red
- Natural refrigerant
Huber KISS cooling and heating circulators