After 5+ years of evolved designs, we are proud to introduce our latest model of complete turn-key extraction solutions.
- 15lb Material Capacity
- 2x 6"x36" Sanitary Tri-clamp Spools
- 12"x36" Evaporator Vessel
- Choice of 40L/50lbs or 80L/100lbs Stainless Steel Solvent Tank(not included)
- Integrated liquid/gas injection manifold
- 25-25um Inline Filtration
- 1-3um Inline Filtration
- Inline Desiccant Filter Dryer (removes moisture in your gas!)
- Sight Windows for Process Viewing on the Collection Vessel
- Compact Footprint: (LxWxH) 64x29x74
- OSS Counter Flow Coil Recovery Setup eliminating the need for dry ice when recovering your solvents!
- Haskel AGD 1.5 Recovery pump able to recover up to 1lb+ per min.***
Max Inlet Pressure (psi):300
Min Inlet Pressure (psi):ATM
Outlet Pressure (psi):300
Static Outlet Stall Pressure:1.5 Pa+Ps
Piston Displacement per Cycle:60 in / 983.2 mL
Gas Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/4" NPT / 1/2" NPT
Air Drive Inlet: 1/2" FNPT
Dimensions: (LxWxH) 18.83in x 15.82in x 9.38in
- PneumaticVenturi Vacuum Pump, eliminating the need for additional electrical in the extraction room, a perfect combo to your C1D1 space!
- Deep vacuum levels to 28.1 -inHg.
- Low-weight, configurable and modular design
- Mounted directly to extraction frame for quick access!
- Easy disassembly for maintenance.
- 75 minute run time*.
- Process 60lbs+ of material in one 8 hour shift!**
- Eliminate dry ice on recovery
- Two Material Columns allowing for alternating load/wash cycles.
- Integrated manifold with -50c rated OSS Ball Valves
*All run times are based on 99.95% Iso-Butane. **Run times do not include loading and unloading of material or cleanup time. ***Recovery times vary depending on the amount of available hydrocarbon vapors.