When purchasing a G&D Chiller please prepare for production lead times est. 12 weeks
Our new LSX Ultra-Low Temp Chiller for Large Scale Extraction is designed for high volume production facilities by a company that knows what’s on the line each and every day. The LSX package chiller contains the highest quality components: high efficiency semi-hermetic two stage economized compressors, baffled stainless steel reservoirs, specially selected low temperature process pumps, and brazed plate evaporators, all assembled with the same pride and commitment to cold that has been the hallmark of our company for 25 years.
- (WxLxH): 45" x 140" x 108"
- Tank Volume: 50 Gallon
- Process Pump: 3 HP
- GPM @ 25PSI: 12 GPM
- Operating Weight: 4,470 LBS
- Connection Size: 1" CTS Flange
- Two complete refrigeration circuits
- Air‐cooled condenser
- Coolant pump
- Fluid bypass valve
- Freeze stat safety switch
- CTS flange coolant connections
- All insulated copper piping
- Powder coated steel frame
- Powder coated aluminum housing
- Semi‐hermetic two‐stage reciprocating compressor
- High efficiency heat exchanger
- Heavily insulated stainless steel coolant reservoir
- Microprocessor controller with communication
- Factory run tested and fully charged with refrigerant
LSX ULTRA-LOW TEMP
Our low-temp LSX Ultra-Low Temp Chillers is designed for ultra-low temp applications. Engineered with high efficiency semi-hermetic two stage economized compressors, stainless steel reservoirs, specially selected low temperature process pumps, and brazed plate evaporators.