Open Source Steel takes pride in our gear being some of the safest and most reliable hardware on the market. Please review our disclaimer information below.
- Our gear is intended for use by professionals.
- Our customers agree to take full liability when using our steel products.
- Customers agree to abide by local, state, and federal law. (If in the USA)
- Open Source Steel is based in Washington State. Ensure you're aware of your State's laws and guidelines.
- View our Specifications sheet regarding details on our extractor equipment.
- Observe the OSHA Guidelines in regards to using n-Butane in the USA.
- n-Butane & iso butane are considered safe by the FDA within regulation.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our Service Desk at email@example.com