CALL TO ASK ABOUT GETTING ONE ON ORDER OR DROP SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCATION.
WE DO NOT CARRY IMMEDIATE STOCK OF THIS PRODUCT.
With a nominal pressure ratio of 1.5:1, the Haskel model AGD-1.5 Double-Acting, Single-Stage Gas Booster utilizes air pressure to boost gas pressures to a maximum of 300 psi PSIG.
Features & Benefits:
- Reliable, easy to maintain, compact and robust
- No heat, flame or spark risk
- Infinitely variable cycling speed and output
- Pneumatic driven units do not require electrical connections
- Easy to apply automatic controls
- No limit or adverse affect to continuous stop/start applications
- Seal systems designed for long working life
- No air line lubricator required
- Hydrocarbon free separation between air and gas sections
- Built-in cooling (most models)
- Suitable for most gases
- Ability to stall at any predetermined pressure and hold the fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat
- Ratio: 1.5:1
- Min GAS supply pressure: ATM
- Max GAS supply pressure: 300 psi
- Max rated GAS outlet pressure: 300 psi
- Static outlet stall pressure formula: 1.5 Pa + Ps (Pa = air drive pressure, Ps = GAS supply pressure)
- Min AIR drive pressure: 20 psi
- Max AIR drive pressure: 130 psi